Thursday, May 3, 2012

Two different shindigs


On Tuesday, May 8th at 6 p.m. Eastern I will be hosting a live video chat where I will talk about my new book Jackie After O and take personal questions from the audience (that’s you)!  We will be using a brand new platform called Shindig that will allow each and every one of us to video chat, no matter how big the audience.  It should be a lot of fun so I hope you can make it.  I have an Eventbrite page where you can sign up.

When you RSVP you will receive a confirmation with the link to my event and two automated reminders – one for the morning of the Shindig and one 10 minutes before the event starts.

Please, please, don't let my mother be the only attendee.

Meanwhile, tomorrow night is another kind of shindig -- my book launch party -- in real life, as my son would say.




It's a disco theme -- the book centers on 1975, the year of the Hustle -- and I just got word that the disco ball was delivered to the venue. Christopher Muther, the most awesome DJ and fashion writer I've ever known, says he is ready to spin. (Isn't he cute?)



Hope to see you at a shindig.

No comments:

Post a Comment