Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Jackie After O Arrives

My book arrived fresh from the printer and it was placed on the dining table. Over dinner, my husband said, "so, what do you think?"

Me: "About what?"

Him: "The book."

Me: "Oh. That."

The truth is, writing a book is a lot more of a romantic concept than actually publishing it. It's like being pregnant vs. being a new parent, with a baby that needs alot of care and feeding. Both stages are awesome. And both are work. It's just that once the baby arrives, you are so cross-eyed with exhaustion that you are eager for a new phase. Anyway, here it is: My new baby!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Tina! I cant wait to read it (again!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, I'm psyched to read this book -- and I have that conversation all of the time with my husband, too.

    Always an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete